Asahiklin AE3100E is a fluorinated solvent used for cleaning, alcohol drying, and dewatering. This Hydrofluoroether (HFE-347pc-f) is a nonflammable solvent that has excellent material compatibility, low surface tension, low Global Warming Potential, and Zero ODP.
- Defluxing of electronics, electrical components, and printed wiring assemblies
- Precision cleaning of metals, alloys, composites, and plastics
- Drying agent after cleaning with hydrocarbons or alcohols
- Drying after wet plating and for Carbide Metal before coating
- Particle removal
- Replacement for HCFC, Dupont™ Vertrel®, & 3M™ Novec™ solvents
It is recommended that Asahiklin AE3100E be used in a vapor degreaser to optimize cleaning efficiency, economy, and emission control. Cleaning procedures for Asahiklin AE3100E are quite similar to those of AK225 products. The procedures consists of immersing a workload into the boiling solvent, rinsing, or spraying with cool solvent and drying in solvent vapor.