- Silica based packing for analytical & preparative chromatography.
(Separation media for proteins, peptides, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, intermediate purification, etc.)
- Release carriers for cosmetics, fragrances and antiseptic.
- Catalyst and catalyst carriers or resin fillers.
- Adsorption and removal of ionized compounds from organic solvents.
Characteristics of M.S. Gel®:
- M.S.GEL® consists of spherical particles which do not cohere. It provides an excellent tactile feeling because the particles roll freely.
- M.S.GEL® is a perfectly spherical shape enabling higher loading capacity with lower back pressure and good separation performance.
(Controlled particle size grade performs well).
- A range of particle sizes are available from 2-200µm with narrow particle size distributions depending on the application. Since these grades are manufactured by the same process, M.S.GEL® can easily be scaled up from analytical to preparative separations.
- Mean pore size, with strictly controlled pore size distribution, is available from 6-100nm.
- Surface area (80-800m2/g) and pore volume (0.7-1.5ml/g) also can be selected.
- Large pore products (pore size 50nm~200nm) are applied to separation of protein and carrier of bioreactions.