SURECO™ CC Series is a surface coating agent containing a fluorinated polymer compound. Excellent water and oil repellency, anti-corrosion properties and moisture protection are achieved by forming a thin layer on various surfaces. These features make it ideal for use in conformal coatings for PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards). SURECO™ CC Series is suitable for wet coating, dip coating, brush coating, spin coating, and is also easy to dry.
- Excellent water and oil repellency, moisture protection and waterproof properties
- Anti-corrosion properties (better than PTFE resin)
- Thin film thickness (~0.1 – 1μm) and transparent coating with excellent properties
- Easy to apply and post-curing is not required as it air-dries in minutes
- Thermally stable – Decomposition Temperature >200°C
- Protective coatings against moisture, chemicals and corrosion for PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) and their components
- Anti-migration coating for displays, spindle motors and lubricated electronic parts
- Waterproofing agent for electronic equipment
SURECO™ CC can be further diluted using our fluorinated solvent ASAHIKLIN™ AC-6000.
Water & Oil Repellency
The anti-corrosion effect was evaluated on copper, which is used in printed circuit boards. Even in high temperatures and high humidity environments, no corrosion was observed. The use of SURECO™ CC Series helps to prevent malfunction of circuits.
*JIS Z0208 (Cup Method) ◦ ** Immersion in water for 24hrs ◦ *** 1 Dip Thickness 0.1 – 0.2μm ◦ **** Tack-free time after coating at 25°C
Coating Film Properties
*Conditions: Air (400ml/min), Rate of Temperature Increase (2°C/min), Cell (Pt)
** Measured at 23°C
Suitable for brushing, dip coating, spin coating and easy to dry at room temperature.
*Inhalation of aerosols or fine spay mist may cause serious respiratory problems. If local exhaust ventilation is not in place, please do not use for spray coatings!
See the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for further details regarding the safe use of this product.