CYTOP™ Starter Kit
Here is the procedure for purchasing CYTOP™ for the first time:
- There are several types of CYTOP and to identify the best type for you we need some technical information.
- CYTOP™ is regulated by Japanese end European laws and an export license is necessary. If you are not involved in atomic, military or chemical weapon activity, getting a license will take time but should not be a problem. However, if an export license is not granted, AGC has the right to decline your request or order.
- The enclosed questionnaire asks you for technical information, information needed to apply for an export license and delivery information. Please complete this questionnaire and send it back to us at your earliest convenience.
- For the first trial we offer our standard package (“Starter Kit”) containing 100g CYTOP solution + 300g Solvent.
- Price is dependant on the Cytop grade, please contact AGCCE at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the price for a suitable grade. The price includes delivery costs to your premises, but does not include import duty and VAT (delivery term is DAP (Incoterm 2010). Please note that, from 2015, the commercial conditions changed for the “solvent only” orders.
- Standard delivery time is 4-6 weeks after receipt of your order sheet or advance payment (depending on which method is used). For the first purchase, however, the delivery time is longer because of the procedure for obtaining the export license.
If you agree to the above procedure, please tick the box below and press I agree. You will then be taken to a questionnaire. When we receive your completed questionnaire AGC will then start the necessary procedures based on the information provided by you. Thank you for your interest in CYTOP™.